YTDA Yadagirigutta Temple Development Authority recently call the tenders for Consultancy Services for Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR), where YTDA clearly publish the details that they are going to develop the Temple City Township in total 850 Acres, where 250 Acres work in under progress and left 600 Acres plans finalized for that they are looking for the Consultancy for the DPR.
|Yadadri Giri Pradakshina Road works 01-07-2016|
Highlights of project :
- Township development in 600 Acres(Phase II)
- Development of facilities like Shops,
- Kalyanam areas,
- Central parking for 7000 cars,
- Shopping Complexes,
- Bus terminals,
- quarters for Archakas and Temple staff in 250Acres.
The above works along with the development of area such as
- Roads, C D works, Constructing weirs to store storm water, Sewerage system, water suppl
- Comprehensive water Supply System
- Integrated Sewerage System
- Comprehensive Storm water drainage System
- Electrical electrification(street lighting, transformers and cable laying etc.,)
- Water Harvesting Structures
Under phase I the development of township of 250 Acres out of 850 Acres are taken up through R&B department as per the comprehensive plan and work is in progress. The work is executing by the (R&B) department.
Now under Phase II the YTDA proposes is decided to take up further developmental works as per approved comprehensive plan.
Source : www.ytda.in