View Road map of Yadagirigutta in a larger map
- Green line : Main Route and good convinient route for Yadagirigutta from Hyderabad is NH 202 (Hyderabad - Warangal Highway), Approx 60KM from Hyderabad ( Route Stations are : Hyderabad - Uppal - Ghatkeshar - Bibinagar - Bhongir - Raigir - Yadagirigutta)
(Please be noted Raigir to Yadagirigutta road was temporarily closed now for ROB works for one or two months (updated 31.05.2011) - Check details here )Road Over Bridge at Raigir Railway Gate opened today 12-09-2011. so no worry for the journey now.
- Orange line : Other route from Hyderabad / Secunderbad is via Taranaka - Kushaiguda - Keesara almost same distance (Route Stations are : Hyderabad / Secunderabad - Taranaka - Moulali - ECIL X Road - Kushaiguda - Keesara - Bommalramaram - Madhapur - Thurakapally - Mallapur - Yadagirigutta) - Advantages of this route is tourist can visit Keesaragutta Temple on the way and enjoy the beauty sarounding greenary of Rural area, mountains and up&down roads - Risk of the route : if you are travelling on your own vehicle to be noted that you can't find petrol pumps freequently and workshops for vehicle repairs.
- Pink line : From Vijayawada Tourists (on NH9): take a right turn at Chityal town towards Bhongir, 14 Km from the Bhongir. Approx 60Km from Chityal too. ( Route Stations are : Chityal - Ramannapet - Valigonda - Bhongir - Raigiri - Yadagirigutta)
- Near by Railway Stations is Raigir on the main Railway track of SCR (Hyderbad - Kazipet - Newdelhi & Hyderabad - Warangal - Vijayawada line) 3 Km from Yadagirigutta for Passenger Trains.
- for Express Trains Near by Railway Stations are Bhongir (14 Km) & Aler (14 KM)
Visitable Places Near by
1. Pathagutta (Old Temple of Laxminarasimhaswamy) - 2 KM
2. Surendra Puri - 2 KM
3. Bhongir Historical Fort - 14 KM
4. World Famous Jain Temple, Kolanpaka - 25 KM